Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Low - Carb Breakfast


Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day......
 
   Before I really started researching healthier meals, I would just go off what I wanted that morning. Pancakes, Bacon, Waffles, Chicken, and greaseeeeeeee. Having a student restaurant on campus didn't make it any better, so I was conditioned to eating a certain way WHATEVER and WHENEVER.
 
  I decided to cut out meat from breakfast all together and used eggs as my morning protein. Eggs a lot of different ways. I traded white breads for whole grain breads and added oatmeal to my weekly breakfast plan.

  Eating mostly fruits and veggies for breakfast has kept my weight consistent.

My top choices for Breakfast

Choice #1
1/2 grapfruit
1/2 avocado
2 scrambled eggs

Choice #2
1 whole grain muffin
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 tsp chia seeds
1/4 avocado
1/2 tsp brie cheese
1/2 flax seeds 



Eat Healthy

TaDai Live


  


No comments:

Post a Comment